View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #146
op sucks cock
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,925
Send a message via MSN to propr'one

Dcramer you sure? I still had to pay the RIV fee. You need to get the form 1, there's no way to get that without paying the fee.

you take the RIV form 1 (which says exempt - 15 years on it) to the MTO, pay HST, get a safety (and e-test if post 87) and you're on the road.
I run a canadian led kit & hid kit company, if you have any questions about led headlights or hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here:

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote