View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #9
nachos23
SweetXi

Send a message via MSN to nachos23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
Congrats on the new car!

But NO way are you getting 370 to the wheels (all 4 on top of that!) if you got 400 at the crank!
Thanks Filip;

According to Burger tuning http://www.burgertuning.com/images/jb4_dyno/dyno1.jpg
On a completely stock 335 running 91 octane, they measured 265hp to the wheels without the JB4 and 343hp to the wheels with the JB4 installed and no additional mods. Running 93 octane with the mods I've done should I should be adding about 25hp, which would put me close to 365 - 370hp.... Only a dyno could tell for sure..... but not far off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
This car needs a drop. Black centers and thinner sidewalls make the overall diameter of the wheels look smaller. The car looks ridiculously high on stock suspension with those wheels.
Funny you should say that as on the e90Fanatics site they are saying it looks like I've lowered it beyond what BMW did with the MSport suspension. I like the look; not likely touching the suspension until something breaks or needs replacing. I love the handling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Congrats on the new ride. Please don't make it as um... Tacky... As the last one. Lol.

My last one became "tacky" as you say as it was a showroom for my Carbon wrapping services which I've basically stopped doing for now... No intentions to mod the car significantly other than performance oriented upgrades. Love the look as it is today.

Fixed. What tires are you using btw?
I need to check. It's a brand I'm not familiar with, but they handle and stick like crazy!
H&R coilovers
BBS LM wheels
//M sport package
BMW Personal Audio System

2000 Z3M
Conforti tuned
AFE CAI
++More to come this winter

nachos23 is online now   Reply With Quote