View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #5
nachos23
SweetXi

Send a message via MSN to nachos23
No Way; not this time... I was doing full time carbon wrapping back then so the car was a testing ground and showroom for my work. The final "ricing" came when Toyo Tires asked me to be part of their 2012 show team, so I HAD to add the amp and subs, etc....

This one will have no exterior mods other than the change to 6K lights across the front; headlights, angel eyes and fog lights (HID kit being installed).

For performance, I'm adding the JB4 performance tuner http://www.burgertuning.com/jb4_pnp_...nce_tuner.html , AA Comp Intercooler, AA diverter pipe and new AA blow-off valve, aFe CAI and CMS oil Catch Can.... maybe a Magnaflow exhaust... all performance oriented stuff this time...

No real cosmetic changes planned or intended.... Upgraded shift knob to F10 style last night from Bimmian... Added Bimmian phone dash mount as well.... that's probably it for the cosmetic changes. I love the look, drive and feel of this car.... an extra 100hp would suit it nicely... LOL Watch for the thread..... Big shipment on it's way from Turner Motorsports to support the build... Burger Tuning's JB4 is here already. Going to do all the engine mods in one shot.
AA race FMIC and Diverter/Blow-off
H&R Coilovers
aFe CAI
& a few other goodies

Last edited by nachos23; 10-01-2013 at 10:43 AM.
nachos23 is offline   Reply With Quote