Your opinion regarding winter storage.
Just wanted to get an insight for the people that store their cars in winter time.(I did search, on google and here, just want some opinions.)
Should I put mine up on stands all winter ?
Should I put any Additives ? If so, what do you guys suggest.
Plus any suggestions you guys have besides what I do, i'm all ears.
I usually do the following:
- Disconnect Battery
- Tarp underneath the car (for any moisture build up that may happen from the concrete)
- Rag in all muffler tips
- Wheel Covers
- crappy wheels with crappy tires (don't want any flat spots on my summer wheels)
- Not in gear, no handbrake engaged. (I use wheel chocks.This would be null if I end up putting the car on stands all winter.)
- Fresh oil change before storage
- Gas topped up all the way
- Car Cover ---- STILL LOOKING TO BUY ONE IF ANYONE IS SELLING ONE.
Last edited by LoveMy///M; 08-16-2013 at 08:55 AM.