View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR

Trillium 2013 Season: Volunteer Oppourtunities

This is an open call for volunteers. Trillium's remaining 2013 event schedule is listed below; please contact me if your interested in participating for any particular event.

As you accumulate volunteer hours you will be able to exchange them for a variety of services (event entry fees, etc) offered by the Trillium BMW Club. As this program has been developing we have provided several committed volunteers with FREE driving schools this season alone.

Notes:
Volunteering hours during the Auto Slalom are generated only if you are not participating in the event. The only exception is if you wish to volunteer for Set up/Tear down before/after. All participants are expected to rotate through marshaling as part of participation.

Do not volunteer to help at a ADS (Advanced Driving School) if you are participating at the event. It is next to impossible to actually make a resource useful in this instance. Again assistance with Setup/Teardown is welcome and will be credited accordingly.

Let me know if you wish to volunteer for the below event/dates:

Aug 11 - Street Survival School - Powerade Center - Brampton
Aug 13 - ADS (1 Day) - CTMP (Mosport) - Bowmanville
Aug 25 - Auto Slalom - DDT CTMP (Mosport) - Bowmanville
Sept 22 - Auto Slalom - Powerade Center - Brampton
Oct 4, 5, 6 - ADS - CTMP (Mosport) - Bowmanville
Oct 20 - Auto Slalom - Powerade Center - Brampton
Nov 10 - Auto Slalom - Powerade Center - Brampton
Nov 17 - Street Survival School - Powerade Center - Brampton

Also please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the volunteer rewards program or how it works.

Cheers!