View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

2010 Special Edition Kawaski Ninja 250

I'm selling my 2010 Special Edition 250 Ninja with 7,500km on it. I bought the bike last winter at 5000km and have decided to upgrade. It was a great beginner bike and has taught me a LOT! I will be very sad to see my first go.

I am the 2nd owner and have never dropped the bike myself. For full disclosure, I did buy the bike from a guy that said he dropped it on the driveway when he was learning to ride and there is only a single small dent in the gas tank. Other than that cosmetic flaw - the bike is flawless. There are also no liens or any other crap on it and has a clean UVIP. Never been in a collision. It's clean!

Extras that come with the bike:

- Yoshimura Slip On Exhaust (Stainless Steel)
- Adjustable Levers (Grey/Red)
- BRAND SPANKIN NEW PIRELLI ROSSO CORSA II's in 110 front and 140 rear... (Cost me over $500 last month to put these on - but are WELL worth it)
- Jardine Fender Eliminator Kit
- OEM Kawasaki Solo Seat Racing Cowl + lime green passenger seat included
- Smoked front windscreen

I have washed the bike every weekend and regularly lubed and oiled the chain - it is stored in an underground condo garage and never ridden in the rain. I take care of all my belongings and I strongly believe that you won't find a better 250 that comes ready to ride with all the goodies, anywhere else.

I'm a busy guy and am constantly traveling so please save me the work and get the safety yourself - I can promise that it needs nothing to pass. Bring a friend who knows about bikes and what to look for and I can assure you that he'll tell you to spring for it. Therefore the bike is AS-IS for no reason other than my own laziness. However if you are really serious about the bike I can go get the bike safetied with you if I have time and you pay for it.

I'm pretty firm about the $4000 range and am in no rush to sell since I commute to work and back on this bike.

You can come by and see it by calling 416 219 3047 if you're interested. Please don't haggle pricing over the phone/txt... I know you guys... don't do it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 537443_10100413022318481_145709853_n.jpg (99.4 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg pirelli.JPG (81.7 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg photooo.JPG (131.9 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (136.1 KB, 134 views)
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote