View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #17
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
TMP is now a 3 hours session according to there site, and at 90 plus tax they have jacked their prices and not offering anything more, it used to be $60 cash, that's a $40 hike. I missed out on an all day lapping there,split sessions with bikes last week for $100.

If I cn get a full day there for $100, how can I justify $100 for an evening?
It's $70+hst if you pre-register compared to $60+tax pre-register back in 2011. It's only gone up by $10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
@$90+tax, I'd prefer doing a weekend day at DDT or TMP, seems like you'd get more track time for roughly the same money.

Sunday June 23rd @ Mosport DDT 12:30 pm - 5 pm for $99 prepaid or $130 day of.
http://www.tdott.me/2013/04/touge-mo...-schedule.html

They have TMP Days also.

ATTS also has some lapping days for only $75 prepaid.
Sunday August 4, 2013 8:00am - 5:00pm
http://www.tdott.me/2013/04/atts-beg...ay-august.html

There is also an ATTS day on July 7th at DDT, don't have the info up yet.

Then there is always Bimmercruise Autoslalom and lapping Aug. 25th.
Like Ryan pointed out, for lapping days you get split into groups, so for a half day you'll only see about 2.5hrs of track time anyway.

That ATTS lapping day is a good price for a full day. However it's geared towards beginners and capped at 60 cars. Assuming they met the registration cap it will either be 2 groups of 30 cars or 3 groups of 20 cars. Being on DDT with 29 other cars is a bit crowded, especially with beginners, 19 other cars would be good but then you'd have to wait 40-60 min between sessions.

Also, since it's for beginners, chances are they'll likely use the slowest layout possible. However that's just speculation, there is a chance that you could end up with two groups of 20 and an advanced group with a quick track layout, $75 for a full day of that on DDT would be a sick deal.

Last edited by Bullet Ride; 06-18-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Bullet Ride is online now   Reply With Quote