View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Here is feedback from a customer from Australia who recently purchased and installed the Hellst XRT's in his 3 Series Coupe. Note his comments on "no flickering" as this is common with the LUX products and check out the before and after photo showing the difference between stock halogens and the Hellst XRT.

At $145/set, these are the best value on the market for premium BMW LED lighting. Order yours at www.bimmereyes.com

Hey Ross,

Great news! I managed to replace the bulbs this morning, the headlight housing is much smaller than it looked on the pictures and videos! gosh they are right when they said you'll need a small hand LOL. Even pulling the bulbs out was a challenge for my big hands...

Very happy with the upgrade! I haven't had so much fun working on a car since I had my skyline 3 years ago! I've attached a couple of before / after pics, looks like there's plenty of room in the housing for the ballast/resistor.

The new Hellst LED has a good startup and shutdown look with the right dimming, I was worried that it might flicker or give a sudden on and off look but nope, it comes up nicely and dimms before it shut down. Although the picture shows some light bleeding but in real life you can see the 4 rings individually so it's really good.

Thanks again for all the pre-sales help and fast shipping, feel free to post this in the forums

From a happy customer,

Martin @ Sydney Australia.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hellst 100.jpg (144.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Helst50.jpg (188.2 KB, 35 views)