View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Arrow FS: Enco B146 - Nav/BT/MP3/DVD/iPod touchscreen for BMW E46

I am thinking of selling my BMW E46 touchscreen navigation unit. It fits every BMW 3-series from 1999 to 2005. It is Enco B146 unit running Windows CE.

The first picture of the ad shows you all the features of the unit. It works very well. iGo Primo navigation software is included with a North American map. GPS is excellent. Bluetooth works great - you can listen to music, make/receive calls without touching your phone. It also has a plug for iPod/iPhone, so not only can you please music, but you can also charge your iPhone/iPod. You can also connect a reverse camera to it.

The most obvious appeal of this unit is that it looks completely OEM. The backlighting matches the BMW orange perfectly. The unit is completely plug and play and comes with all the necessary connectors and plugs into your factory harness or you can connect it to an aftermarket amp setup.

The only issue with it are broken rear USB inputs, which means you would not be able to play music from a USB stick connected to the back of the unit. It is not an issue for me as I use bluetooth audio from my iPhone and also play MP3s through SD card slot in the front.

I am asking $300 shipped.

Here are the standard internet pictures. If interested, I can take pictures of the actual unit since it's still in my car.

eljay is offline   Reply With Quote