View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
Gamite

M235i caught undisguised

The highly-anticipated BMW M235i has been spied virtually undisguised during a photoshoot.
Set to become the spiritual successor to the 1-Series M Coupe, the M235i has an evolutionary design which clearly echoes its predecessor. More notably, we can see the model will have little in common with the 1-Series that it is based on. Key styling changes include new bumpers, a revised grille and unique headlights.
While the exterior will be exclusive to the 2-Series, the interior will be heavily influenced by the 1-Series hatchback. This means the M235i will likely be equipped with Hexagon/Alcantara cloth upholstery, a sport steering wheel and Aluminum Hexagon trim with Estoril Blue or high-gloss black accents.
Like the M135i, the M235i is expected to be powered by a 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 320 HP (235 kW) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque. The hatchback accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 4.9 seconds, so expect the coupe to be a few ticks faster.
The M235i is expected to go into production in November, so an official unveiling is likely just around the corner.

Source: http://www.worldcarfans.com/11305165...g-a-photoshoot

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote