View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #23
Tom
4th Gear Member

Lol wow that Is very ignorant. The guy that you say barely knows how to breathe is Jon, I can guarantee he's knows more about the s54 then you will ever know/dream of. I don't disagree that most HPF cars are dyno queens but like Fabio said, lets see you roll up on a hpf car and once you beat it than you can say its slow (other than stg 1 obviously lol) if you want to arrange something you can PM ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///tyron View Post
+1000

HPF just rammed down their marketing bs down the throats of the bmw community. Heres a vid to prove it. This is the worst form of marketing i've ever seen, and they're pretty much lying to their customers by saying the cast manifold is going to outflow the billet steedspeed.

"We're going to change the kits manifold to a shittier less efficient design, and have someone who knows nothing about forced induction, let alone barely knows how to breathe "try" and explain wtf is going on."

Also too many hands in the soup which spoiled it. They contracted all their process's. i.e tunning, motors being built etc At least with radowskis kit everything is done in house by 1 guy!

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote