View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
Bye M3 you'll be missed :(

Traded it in for the one beside it No not the cavalier. Found out the hard way that having 3 kids with a 2 door and cramp back seat is not good for the back.

It's a 2006 M5 Silverstone Metallic II/Leder Merino/Schwarz leather, smg all stock except for the Dinan Stage 1 software upgrade that the previous owner put when they replaced the clutch, smg pump last year! BMW Canada and the other bmw dealer good will it since it wasn't on the warranty anymore. The CCC was replaced too! Good thing it went before I took delivery so the dealer replaced that, basically the navigation went blank, 3 days later they called me saying the CCC went and they replaced it.

The day I took delivery I was driving 400 north and the Nav screen starts flickering!! WTF apparently the repair shop forgot to tighten the battery, after tightening that up it's all good.

2 days and 600km's later from port perry to midland, ontario I have to say this thing is a beast and also eats gas like no tomorrow but I love it! I try not to press the M button too much, ohh man its very tempting. Pressing it and having the active seats activated on sport is a pleasure driving on winding roads, there's a lot of them in port perry hehe.

Will take some decent shots soon. Was too busy driving and forgot to even take one picture.

Now, If only I can convince the wife to let me get another car as my DD an e39 would be a lovely pair to it.

Jeff

Sameless plug for the e46 m3 guys maybe 335 or the new m3's check my VMR VB3 rims for sale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byem3.jpg (117.3 KB, 412 views)

Sold/Traded-in
2006 M5
2003 M3
2003 Civic Si
2000 M Coupe
1999 M3
1999 323i
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote