Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabela View Post
Nice start!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultName View Post
Nice seats
Thanks! Only the E30 guys that get excited over those! It was one of the selling features of the car for me when I went to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyhavana View Post
Great stuff Rudy. You only seemed to ever get passed on the back straight, so that says something. Keep it up, I'm sure there's a couple of cars in your garage that would have lapped that field. Twice! How's Mosport looking withe new additions? Keep it up!
Thanks buddy! Mosport is looking great, the removal of concrete patches and the new pavement make for some very interesting lines, especially in the wet. Very grippy. The track facilities are looking good too, although I fear it will drive the prices out of hand in the next few years. Get on the GP track and experience it while you still can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
i stopped watching. it kills me knowing i have a potent m52 with some track ready suspension with nice rims sitting in my yard......:'(
Yeah... common dude! reshell that biatch! You know what it could do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Maluco View Post
Wow, that is some really smooth driving Rudy!!!
I see you love taking the outside line! Good for you for having the nachos for that!

That C63 sounded so badass.
Thanks Eddie! I was surprised how well it worked earlier in the day when we had the practice starts session... so I figured why not do it more often! It really takes some trust to know that the person beside you knows you are there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
sick! that car is awesome! I found myself tensing up watching some parts, then being aware of it on the back straight and telling myself to relax lmao. Outside lines ftw!
Lol. I hate that backstraight... Everyone drives by like I'm stopped then I got all the work to do again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Awesome Rudy! Enjoyed watching it.
Thanks man! Cheers!

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is online now   Reply With Quote