View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #3
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: barrie
Posts: 30
Originally Posted by tiquitaca View Post
What does the parts look like? I may have them.
Its a bar that attaches both of the top of the struts with a bar "strut tower support" if you want to google it or they can be called a brace aswell

Are you parting a car? If so send me some contact info if you have any candy

junkyardj is offline   Reply With Quote