View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
3rd Gear Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 423
that looks like its a folding point.. you won't be able to do much other then putting a patch on top of that.. Consider some kind of a rubber compound or strap that you can glue or melt. try to find something with glue on one side and black material on the other to blend it in.
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote