View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
Arbioo
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonthemike View Post
Thats BS, this can be done with NCSExpert, its just a matter of coding either your CVM or GM5 control unit (cant remember which one), 5min job. If you have the software (just google NCSExpert) you can do it yourself.

CVM - Vert Module
GM5 - Central Body Electronics

So basically what it is you need the cable (<$30) + software (all over the internet) and read out some of the parameters in the GM5 module:

KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB : convertible top opens by holding the open button on remote..Or opens all windows & sun roof on non convertible
KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB : convertible top closes by holding the close button on remote..Or closes all windows &sun roof on non convertible

Im pretty sure if you can set the above parameters to active, you will be able to drop top/close top with remote. I assume its currently deactivated.

yeah simple coding, when I got my car a few months ago it wouldnt do anything, now I can roll up/down windows, get blinkers to flash upon lock/unlock, lock doors at certain speed etc..
madonthemike

where do I get this stuff.. Im a newbie .... can you please help me out?? you just went over my head..
Arbioo is offline   Reply With Quote