View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #8
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
I just heard that the best thing to do is to go through a proxy like your somewhere else and book it as its cheaper that way. They have an intelligent system now for flights where it watches your cookies and browser to see where your searching and bumping up the price daily yet keeping it somewhat consistant on all websites.

If you dont believe me .. vnc or do a gotomeeting.com with someone in poland and try booking it .. watch how much different in price it is.
I would not agree because I have tried it. You also need to take into consideration that the seats gets sold, and than it's supply vs demand. After all, the airline needs to make a buck or two. I would be very happy if I could get an airfare for that price. My dad is from a small hometown, and I paid $2000 to fly in a very small airport. Also my advise to you would be to support the Polish airline and pay a buck or two because when Lufthansa pushes LOT out, Ze Germans will do you without lube. Trust me.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote