Thread: Vacations?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
2nd Gear Member
Valentin Imperial Maya - Went there last year and it was the best all inclusive I've ever been too. The hotel was at 95% capacity and it's such a large resort that it never seems busy, don't have to play the 6AM towel on chair game etc.

At night there's only restaurants that you make reservations for and they are actually specialized. This was the part I liked the best, I'm not a huge fan of buffet etc. so having good food was a must.

Rooms were massive and the bathrooms were extremely nice. Can do 24hr room service for free Awesome when you want a 6PK of Tecate and some foods, this aspect was awesome loved being able to order in beer and food haha

I believe we stayed in building 4 which is close to restaurants and one of the low key pools. You can also choose to upgrade to VIP and they set up a Cabana with your names on it every day so you always have a really nice place to chill by the pool if you want.

Anyways - here's the link to the resort and the tripadvisor, I would highly recommend it for a couple. Me and my girlfriend went with a group of 10 other couples and it was a blast, not one person left with anything bad to say about the resort which actually surprised me since usually there's 1 extremely high maintenance person lol!

Also one more thing - it's 21 plus adult so you don't have to worry about families or college kids who think they can hold their alcohol, this was also a huge plus for us.
Barnsdale is offline   Reply With Quote