View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
m3dragon
Events Guy

NorCal CSL Build

Not from Canada but I figured you all might be interested.

After 10 years for going around in circles, I have decided finally, how I wanted to build out my M3. As it is customary, I am joining the build thread group to share in the car modifying experience. I hope you enjoy the thread as much as I have enjoyed owning the car. I have tried to place the images in chronological order as best as I can. I wish I had thought about documenting my cars journey when I first started down the road of modifying my car.

Car History
I started looking in September at 330ci’s, as I wanted a sports car to have for weekend drives. I had never owned a BMW and had only been had owned Ford bronco’s before. After some research, I changed my mind and ordered a M3 as it had the SMG system. I asked the dealer to order a silver one and let me know when it arrived. A week later, the dealer called me and said they had a customer back out of an order and asked if I was interested. At first, I was hesitant because I wanted silver but they gave me the options free off the sticker price so I agreed to buy the car. I am glad they did, as the color is one of the rarer colors for the M3 now. October 15th 2002 I bought my M3 with 88 miles on the clock and the journey began.

Vehicle Specifications
2002 BMW E46 M3
Build Date: XX/2002
SMG II
Steal Gray Metallic.
Black Nappa Leather
Premium Package
Bi-Xenon Headlights
CD Player
19inch wheels
Harmon Kardon Sound.

Images of the car at the dealer the day she became mine :beer: