So friday night and saturday morning i started working on another plenum design. Since i dont have a smaller k&n filter and dont want to buy another one i was a little limited to the design i really wanted. This new design will not rub on my brake booster and ill have access to my brake fluid. This design has rounded corners to help for flow.
Some insulation. I used this stuff before for pattern making and lofted surfaces for some industrial design projects.
I reused the wooden pattern for the itb side
Touch n go test fitting... Used spray adhesive to keep it toghether
And the comparison...
When i start the fg work im also going to make shorter trumpets with a better lip inside the plenum. I may start the fg next weekend.