Thread: 3 Series Fs: 1998 bmw e36 m3
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #26
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJames View Post
This is in Etobicoke, right? I think I've seen it (live on Strath ave - had a silver '98 m3 coupe for a while) - if this is still for sale in the middle of the summer, I'll take it for sure (not quite the right time for me)
Yes, in Etobicoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328IScreamer View Post
Was the painted trim/grills/diffuser done after market or does that come factory with the "individual" package
I believe it was after. The trim was removed and sprayed. So replacing is super easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJames View Post
Was the Alpine unit installed by you or PO? Anything else not stock (even down to things like rotors/pads, etc)?

Would including a full set of black (non-painted) trim pieces as you mentioned above affect your asking price? Based on the thread so far (and I agree) the white trim isn't too popular. Too each their own, but I'd want to see it as close to stock as possible.
The Alpine unit and 2-way alarm was installed by Number One Sound on College while in my hands. Not a hack install. They also did the Boomerang and Alpine install on the Dakar M. Like I said, I have the factory stereo too.

Everything is stock. Shifter, brakes, exhaust, motor, etc.

Asking price will not be affected by providing a full set of black trim. I was going to do it myself initially, but the white grew on me and never did the swap.

Last edited by petevw; 03-23-2013 at 08:15 PM.
petevw is offline   Reply With Quote