View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Natashagirl
1st Gear Newbie

hello, new 750i member here!

Due to an over whelming response, I have posted a new thread introducing myself. You don’t see many girls on these forums so maybe I might be paving the way lol.

Why am I here? Simple - I have a practical emotional connection to cars and hope to use this amazing forum to gain a wealth of knowledge. I have been in the BMW family for a while, E46 330xi, E60 530 sports.. And now picked up my E65 750I just before xmas.

I did look at the E60 550i M pack, but although the engine was nice, I felt there was not really much of a change coming from the E60 530i.

I love the 750i so far, the only disappointment was that I could not find a good condition sports pack, but I am always impressed with how BMW has made this car maneuver with agility despite its heavy curb weight and size.

I liked that the previous owner really looked after the car and put on nice F01 style 19" 252 wheels that gives this car a nice contrast, but a such a pain to clean!

I am exploring 20” rims (for me 21” would be too much – but depends if I can get 128's or the alphina B7 rims), i'm torn if I like the 149's. It's also hard to find a good set in clean condition.

I just had a lovely 35% tint installed last week that really changed the look of the car, and maybe looking at a suspension drop (not sure how), but right now I am still in the honeymoon phase lol.

I would love to maybe explore a simple modification to reroute the exhaust out the back center where the bumper tapers in with nice chrome tips.

Take care all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (81.7 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (75.9 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (78.7 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (65.6 KB, 165 views)
Natashagirl is offline   Reply With Quote