View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #20
FermiParadox
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Lots, actually! Inspection II, install coilovers, clear bra on the bumper, and get the exhaust done - all as soon as the car is on the road. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it Gonna be an AWESOME spring/summer!

Trimline (a new Max Sponsor) has some good rates on clear bra installs. If your paint is near perfect, absolutely get it done. It was the best cosmetic investment I made on my previous E46. I'm having my bumper done on the M5 as well.
Tint: do 35% or 20% depending on your taste. I've had 20% on my cars, no issues.
I'm assuming that you'll be getting the work done at SF which is a whole 2.2 km from my house. Let me know when you're coming down so I can drop in while you're there and check out the M5.

I was already thinking of trimline for the clear bra and tint based on some of the pricing in their intro post. That said I'm not sure about what to do with the tint, I think I'd want to see both 35% and 20% before I made my decision as I have absolutely no experience with tints.

Also.....Hurry up and get warm out already!
FermiParadox is online now   Reply With Quote