View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
6th Gear Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,367
The RCMP operates the Canadian Police Information Center(CPIC) and maintains several databases: Criminal , probation .. mental.. etc etc, so your check came out clean
and the charge that happened many years ago , you might have a conditional discharge..I.E: guilty but no conviction is registered...

Once you provide the RCMP background check paper stating there is no record,, you should be fine...
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote