View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #71
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormier View Post
Lol I think Rich's first post was joking lets all take it in stride

I like seeing what previous e30 owners have moved on to. And AWD drag cars are so left field from e30s that its almost a welcome relief :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
If you didn't happen to have the ECM link would you opt to go with a DIYPNP MS kit? They sell one for that motor for less than the ECM link and it'd give you a bunch of useful tools like on board boost control, launch control, flat shift, table switching on the fly etc...

#becauserallycar
I'm not sure. I've always wanted to do an MS setup. But tuneable chips are so much easier. Cold starting is never an issue, and you always have a base tune that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
I seriously can't believe your have to be better online attitude sometimes, I hope to hell you spend more time working on bmws if your an apprentice at at dealer(not sure if you got your liesence yet) so ya your spending 40hrs a week working on them to make money.

But that has nothing to do with this thread

Wish you could take a joke, if I hurt your feeling I'm sorry, I understand as a young tech wanting to build and learn about all different cars and platforms to build knowledge, that's parts of the job, and I did it back in my early
20's when I was doing my hours. I changed paths but still spend a lot of time wrenching and helping others with their car, and love the e30's, sorry but when I come to the e30 section I do expect to be able to read about them, not other cars, free time to enjoy a passion is limited as a new father, when I want to read about non BMW cars I don't log onto a BMW site.

I'm never serious....

I'm sorry I polluted your E30 thread...

I helped someone with a M30 swap at work.
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote