View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

95 325ti 300k on body 200k on m50vanos $3500 max price DROP

Howdy girls, lets try this again. Have no use for this car because of the family. It idles, runs, drives smooth fast or slow. You are welcome to come and test drive it to your hearts content.

Feel free to PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you are serious. I was asking more before but will settle for $3500 OBO as is, with many extras. Have bought a few items to fix it up, and those items will be included in the sale.

**Wanna chat but are NOT buying? come on down ....... more than welcome!!!!**

Information:

Weighted short shift kit with suede boot (will need shifter bushings but works fine as is)

18" wheels with almost new 225 40 18 TRIANGLE tires (hairs still there) - the wheels are straight but have rash

16" replica throwing star m5 wheels with 2 newer snows and 2 older all seasons - the paint is peeling on the wheels

Front calipers seize on and off so this will include bavarian auto OE calipers and both Front ABS speed sensors need to be replaced (not included) $100 or less

Front sport, heated, manual seats *DRIVER 9 out of 10, *Pass leather mint, but recline feature 'loose'/needs new cable but all other cables intact

US M cluster reflects mileage of engine NOT body, but Carproof report as well as ministry report available to see for yourself (114k MILES) AND fuel consumption needle erratic which is common to these swaps AND can be fixed.

Alpine face off sound with Remote Entry/Alarm (alarm needs adjustment)

EVERYTHING electronic works Sunroof/Windows

New Cooling system, belts, sensors, Battery, with almost ZERO rust on body

LSD with pretty short gearing (3000rpm at 100kmh in fifth)

Engine pulls very strong and although not tuned, sounds really healthy (plugs seals filters oils etc NOT changed, so you can see it as is!)

CAI done properly

New high flow cat and custom 3" exhaust (will include new O2 sensor) - Resonator needs to be welded in properly

Passed etest last year (with proof)

Drilled front and rear rotors

H&R lowering springs (front struts are stock but work fine, rear shox are KYB)

Original ti rack is kinda slow so will include regular, rebuilt 325is rack.

Original paint and NO ACCIDENTS (hood looks good from afar but for $100 or less you can replace it with a minty one - already sourced one, not included)

Rear trunk has been replaced with a better one.

Please dont waste your time with this unless you are prepared to buy. I am sure you are not interested in stories and neither am I. Come with your MECHANIC (pops and mama also welcome!) and thoroughly inspect as you wish. Not interested in ripping anyone off, and will disclose everything I know. The car is being sold as is for $3500 including everything mentioned - this is a good deal even if you part it out. Feel free to make PM offers. No games. FULL DISCLOSURE.

Thank you for looking. Pictures etc on kijiji but willing to send more specific information if you PM your information. I will reply as promptly as possible.

Thank you for looking.