View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #26
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
I didn't want to respond to this idiot because he's to ignorant & arrogant to realize what's going on.

I don't even know where to start, first he doesn't know how to read, I never mentioned a nephew owning a Benz, don't know where he got that from, and it's nice to see that AZ "worked for them" guessing not anymore, most likely got fired, I've been working for Mercedes-Benz for 13yrs on paper, almost 20yrs off the books, so I've driven many Mercedes, from 1953 to 2013 & worked on them as well.

Considering you were helping a salesman deliver a car it tells me you are very low on the totem pole, most likely a apprentice, guessing you are 21-22 yrs old, probably worked at Benz for 2-3yrs, real technicians don't help salesman deliver cars that's a job for people that can't do anything else, & also the AUX didn't work on both cars, why the hell are you using the AUX input when both these vehicles have the media cables input using the ipod connector, also did you ever think it's not the vehicle but the ipod itself is faulty, seen that happen like a hundred times, customer thinks something is wrong with the car when it turns out to be his/hers cellphone or ipod that was faulty.

you might be right that you driven most cars than I, because I never driven or heard of a GL55 must be something new, we only have GL550 & GL63's, you driven a car that doesn't exist, since you driven every Mercedes, you must have driven B-Class, oh wait those don't exist in USA, what about Maybachs & SLR, any Black Series like SL65 & C63 you driven? oh & what's this about the C63 suspension not raising high enough, it's a little hard to raise a vehicle with a push of a button when the car has steel spring & not airmatic system.

AZ you also like pointing out the obvious, like Smitty already mentioned calling diesel cars slow when they weigh like 3 tons is stupid & uneducated, also saying that the V8 motors eat up more gas than a diesel vehicle is pretty obvious, it's like that for all manufacturers not just Benz, and dark colour GLK's take long to cool, why is that specific to GLK's, all dark colour cars are hotter in the summer, thank you Captain Obvious, it's obvious that you haven't been in this industry long enough to realize that all car companies have there faults, no car is perfect, I don't care if you paid $2,000,000 for a car, that car can still have lots of flaws.

you can keep talking all you want, but most members here know better than to listen to you, tha'ts why they were waiting for me to respond, but honestly I really didn't want to, I wanted to see how big a hole you were going to dig yourself into.

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote