Burned out the subframe bushings out today.
Was still a pain to get out, sawzalling wasnt that effective (I choose not go over do it since I do not want to saw into the subframe tube).
I used my industrial vise to keep crimping the exposed end while heating the outside with a mapp torch. After a while of messing with it, it came out. The other side I decided to try something new. I took a 1 1/2 inch metal electrical pipe coupler from lowes, that fit PERFECTLY.
In the vise, on one end I used the 1 1/2 pipe, on the other I used two sockets on the tips of the subframe, which worked well. Heating the outside of the bushing tube with a mapp torch helps.
The whole process would have been easier with a helper. The marjority of my time was spent wrangling the subframe on the vise.
For the trailing arms I got a 7/16 threaded rod from lowes, five 7/16 nuts and an assortment of washers:
Excuse the blurry shot: