View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #45
RedEye
Hater of Previous Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormier View Post
Welcome back! First of all, your lights look dope
This forum is way too forgiving . . . on r3vlimited, at least 47 people would've told me that buying those cheap tacky lights makes me a worse person than Hitler, Pol Pot, and Chris Brown put together. The pic is from the listing on Amazon, I haven't installed them yet but I powered one up and the halo is just about too dim to see. Which is fine because I got the lights just to use the housings for a bixenon projector retrofit. However, the lights are so cheap I think I'll just stick with the sealed beams for now and do a proper upgrade later.

The good news is that the Dirty30 is now released from winter beater duty It has been replaced by this even more winter-friendly beater:

1996 Pathfinder SE, 252,000 km, 4x4, 4-spd auto, hitch, trailer brake control, pretty much loaded with leather, ABS, heated seats and mirrors, power everything including sunroof, auto climate control, built in garage door opener, gel battery, and new tires. So now I just have to finish up a few things in the garage before I can tie up one side of it for an indefinite period with a seriously dismantled E30.
RedEye is offline   Reply With Quote