Thread: M62TU parts.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
M62TU parts.

Alright guys, now I've gotten more parts off the engine, they are ready to roll, please note, all prices are pretty firm, unless you want to buy bunch of things at once, and shipping fees are extra, all are pick up only, all parts are off a 2001 TU motor.

All parts were working properly when removed.

- Coil packs, all 8 of them for $80, in good condition and working, one was brand new from few months ago.

- Metal blade water pump with thermostat & good fan clutch with blades, $100

- M62 non Vanos manifold, $150

- Bosch Gen III 220cc injectors, $200 for 8 of them, these were flow tested, good to replace for factory injectors for better mpg and performance, there's a thread for it, you should ONLY use this on a TU motor.

- Watercooled alternator, $200

- Beisan M62TU Vanos rebuilt kit include picks and vanos press, everything still in box, $120.

- Belt tensioner for alt/ps, free if you come pick it up, so are the belts.

- I have 2 pairs of cam covers, great for sending out for powdercoating without taking yours off, $50 per pair.

- M62 long block, the guides have shattered but it only has 130k km on it, should be good core or repair unit, still in car but can be pulled out given few weeks notice, $600.

Please PM me for any of the bits.