View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #29
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
LOL never said life was hard. Life is in fact great. I am saving $30,000 this year and paying minimal rent to my parents. I am getting a huge bonus in December. My girlfriend is awesome and she's pretty hot. My parents house is awesome. My parents are awesome. The car my parents let me drive is awesome.

And I live in down town Toronto in an awesome house. Steps from everything. I can go out to the club or bar and literally walk there and back in 20 minutes. I don't have to pay for cabs. I don't even need to pay for TTC.

I walk to work every day in the down town core. I wear a suit to work. I work in a job that I enjoy doing. My bosses all love me. I am slatted to get a promotion quite soon which will increase my income.

My life is pretty awsome and has been for a long time.

So, keep living out in the boonies, or wherever it is and keep telling us your better than thou stories.
No wonder you dont like Rob Ford.

your a downtown PINKO, who in actuality rides his one speed to work and hate the fact that they removed the bike lanes on Jarvis even though you dont even bike along jarvis. You probably wear thick framed glasses because its trendy.

you go to the "Early Morning Bean Coffee House" for your morning brew because Tim Hortons and Starbucks are "evil corporations". You go to that same coffee house friday nights with all your pinko friends to listen to some no name artist play about his guitar, and inbetween breaks you get high because it "enlightens your spirit".

calegrants words are true what he has said about third world countries, and what you stated about your; job, lifestyle, place of residence. only reaffirms calegrants point.
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote