View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #137
nate_s89
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormier View Post
Heard good things about the WAR chip-- especially if you're doing a lot of tuning. That cost at turner would get way too much for not enough potential

I think that's the only option on the market -- unless you get into standalone systems or MS, etc
Good to hear, so far haven't had any negative feedback about it so I think I am going to go that route.
I have an MS system from a previous build but am not up for going standalone with this one I don't think.

Old topic, but did you ever get your temper gauge sender mounted in the head? I ended up cutting and tapping the fitting that was in their after messing around with adapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmar View Post
Curious how 225/45 and 235/40 looks if that's what you settled on. I was toying with the same f/r combo but finally went with 225/45 and 235/45 (slightly taller) because the 235/40 is slightly lower and the rear is already lower with my H&R Sport setup. Plus, 235/40 tires have limited selection and are pricey.
I ended up going with 245/40 and 224/45 and I leveled everything out with the different sized spring pads in the rear. I will snap a pic.
I have the H&R OE sport setup and had the same issue with the rear being lower.

Last edited by nate_s89; 11-15-2012 at 12:45 AM.
nate_s89 is online now   Reply With Quote