View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #10
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek View Post
Where are these BiTurbo Alpina's with around 100k km for $15k? I want one, and at that price I would be ready to buy.
They pop up, you gotta look, be ready to jump on them.
Lately there were a few e32 alpina's in the low teens even!
Someone on this board bought an e34 non turbo for mid teens, bi-turbo's are a few more than that, I would say around 20K.
Those guys asking for 30 are sitting on them forever, I am sure, I wonder what they actually will sell for.

Any way, I am not trying to discredit the vehicle, its a niche car, that demands a very specific buyer and he would be the one that determines the true price of the car. Someone that wants one will be looking for a specific thing, I know one day when I start looking for an e34 M5 again, it would need to be red on tan or black, bb triflo exhaust and in tramendous shape, however mileage wouldn't be of a concern much. When I find that car, boy o boy...

I see it all the time, wonderful cars selling for a tramendous amount more than anything similar for months until they finally drop to areasonable price and sell almost immediately.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior

Last edited by bmwm5lover; 11-06-2012 at 11:03 PM.
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote