View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

[quote=Blackedout95;1587783]Never seen those the words in the same sentence as volvo...

If neither of those look at an audi wagon maybe, slightly more expensive though. They DO offer luxury reliability and safety.[/QUOTE]

Audi is probably the worst european option, especially with those Autotragics and interiors that fall apart ( the way the buttons wear out on the climate control boggles my mind until this day), bad turbo's, electrical gremlins, RUST, etc.....( and I am not even talking about high mileage cars either).

Volvo's are not the same they used to be back in the 80's and 90's, no other euro manufacturer offers that same bullterproofness of the oldschool european cars,
but after owning over 10 Volvo's in our family, from 93-05, from as little as 80K t0 ones with over 430K, I can handsdown, without a doubt say they are very, very dependable/reliable vehicles. They are also surprisingly good on gas and they have probably the best seats(most comfy) I've ever sat in, and they hardly rust.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote