1. Blower motor whistling noise Covered under CPO
2. Worn tan door handle - Not covered under CPO and is stated in the CPO warranty. ***No trim water leaks or body noises are covered***
3. Clunking sound when engaging into Drive or Reverse - Covered under CPO ***Get checked ASAP as there is an issue with the rear differential for the E90, If your car is an XI then there is a recall on the front driveshaft bolts***
(Indicate your model)
4. Moisture seeps into headlight - Not covered under CPO and is stated in the CPO warranty. ***Depending on the production date of your car the headlight lens can be re-sealed.
5. Transmission shifts jerky - Covered under CPO
Some non covered items may be covered at the dealers discretion under goodwill. This is typically when your vehicle has confirmed service history within the dealer body.
The dealer must be able to confirm your complaints to apply CPO unless you have a good service relationship with the servicing dealer.