Thread: Texting ticket?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Your story is confusing...

Quote:
I was on the gardiner in 5-10 km/h traffic, and i just peeked down to look at a message i got for 2 seconds...

Mind you i hold my phone below the wheel so no way he saw the phone, it was just me looking down for 2 seconds literally.

and then you say...

Quote:
So i thought i would be fair and not fight with him and i said yes i told work traffic is really and i will be late to be on site.
He says your coworker could have done it, i said no it needs to be from me.

So what is it, you confessed to a crime you didn't commit or you were infact texting (using your phone) on the gardiner during traffic and fully deserve the ticket. Sorry but I get nervous watching peoples heads bob up and down in traffic or at a light knowing they are texting and wondering if I am about to get rear ended because of that stupid 13 year old girl shit. The cop was right on both counts, if you had a passenger they could have texted for you ( or wait a text has to literally come from your fingers or you admit to talking on the phone too? ). And secondly he was right gving you the ticket. Be a man, pay the fine and realize your shit is not worth hitting someone else and ruining their day or taking their life. And word to the wise, get your story straight if you fight it, based on your OP you need to polish the lie up.

Last edited by Blackedout95; 10-26-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote