6spd manual ***recently converted from 5spd manual, see below***
Custom Coral Red interior
Sport PKG (sport seats)
Premium PKG (with Harmon Kardon sound, power + memory seats, interior upholstery in Montana leather, automatic headlamps and automatic wipers, etc)
Cold Weather PKG (heated seats and rear seat ski pass through)
NOT winter driven.
Pictures: *black OEM M3 headliner not pictured below
All maintenance up to date. Until May of this year, the car had only been driven for a cumulative total of 5 weeks since September 2010 as I have been out of the country.
The following was done in the past two summers and barely has any mileage because it has been stored most of the time since the work was performed.
- full Inspection II service (new fuel filter, microfilter, spark plugs, oil change, various minor adjustments) performed in July 2012
- -changed 5spd transmission to a M3 6spd including new driveshaft, new short shifter, new segmented carbon kevlar clutch in May 2012 Total cost was approx. $4000.
- Water pump, thermostat, oxygen sensors performed in July 2012
- Supersprint rep stainless steel stepped headers installed in July 2012 $600
- All bushings for front control arms, rear trailing arms, subframe, rear shock mounts, differential.
- Replaced front control arms, belts, radiator, expansion tank, power steering pump, alternator, battery, coolant hoses, various smaller items.
- Subframe reinforcement performed in Summer 2010 as a precautionary measure.
*I believe in preventative care for these cars, not only addressing stuff when it is broken. That is why I seriously doubt you will find a cleaner, better taken care of E46 of any kind out there. My expenses in since May 2012 are north of $5000 just because I truly pamper this car and don't take shortcuts. The way the car looks and drives is better than most E46s with even less than half my mileage.
19" wheels NOT available. Car will be sold with factory 17" 330Ci sport wheels and tires.
- Full OEM Mtech2 bodykit + OEM M3 mirrors + OEM front splitters
- Front bumper respray with 3M protection
- Yellow tinted fog light lenses
- Shadowline trim
- Matte black kidneys
- Smoked light housings all around (front corners, side markers, and LED taillights)
- OEM M3 trunk lip painted to match
- 20% window tint on sides and rear windscreen
- OEM M3 Steering wheel
- OEM M3 black fabric headliner including A/B/C pillars and all black accessories
- Full LED interior lighting conversion
- Various worn interior trim pieces replaced to return the "new" look
- Bilstein PSS10 coilovers
- Cross drilled rotors with Hawk HPS pads on all four corners
- Autosolutions Ultimate (full metal linkages, no plastics for a direct engagement with the transmission) short shifter with rare perforated leather 1M 6spd shift knob $500
- Stage 2 carbon-kevlar segmented clutch and lightweight single mass flywheel, all rated in excess of holding 400HP
- E46 M3 6speed manual transmission
- E46 M3 rear end from the transmission back (yes, every single component down to the bolts - subframe, control arms, hubs, brakes, wiring, etc) with 3.62 LSD hence the change to 6 gears for overdrive on the highway.
Euro programming (remote window up and down, fog lights enabled with high beams, corner lamps aka parking lamps disabled when headlights are on).
I think that covers it all. You can tell I havenít taken any shortcuts to take care of this thing and it shows. No cheap, ghetto mods - I went out of my way to put OEM or the best aftermarket stuff on there that attests to its quality.
The car is beautiful to look at, especially with the red interior and Iím sure you know it turns heads. With the maintenance and replacement of worn interior bits, the car feels like new. Add in the 3.62 shorter gearing and the acceleration finally makes the car come alive compared to the tall, lethargic stock gearing. And with the PSS10 coilovers it's an absolute joy to drive through the twisties.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. NO DREAMERS.
I have a very tight schedule and cannot make appointments for time-wasters. PM me for my phone number to arrange a viewing. No test drives without a firm deposit with intent to purchase.