View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #52
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance
Posts: 13,107
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Rain or shine we're going.
I changed my mind. The day is gonna be terrible if it's 10 degrees and raining. which is what I'm seeing for Gravenhurst right now.

Rain date for this Sunday the 21st. Same time, everything. I'll announce by the end of Friday if we're postponing until Sunday. Right now Sunday says 13 and clear.
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote