View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #70
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to egye30
Thank you to everybody that still came out despite the crappy weather, it was great seeing/meeting everyone and seeing the cars again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
Thanks for coming out guys! Too bad we couldn't rip around to fast on the wet roads.

Where's the pics at?

Anyone want to lend me $365?
Thanks for putting together the route man, I had a great time regardless of the weather. Sorry about your luck as well, hopefully you're able to lower that ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
Some nice examples of E30s!

That little HWY run was fun...but damn. The engine was cutting off when I pumped it in 3rd gear...cuts off and goes cuts off and goes...it was so weird! Let's hope its nothing crazy...

what happen to you scott? lol
Too bad you couldnt make it for the rest of the cruise man. It might be bc you're running the stock 325 ecu.. which injectors are you running, pink or green tops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
sounds like the west end isn't as nice as the east end?

and second waiting on the pic's, was stuck working this weekend or woulda had the E30 there, and now it looks like I may not get to bring the E30 to the next autoslalom
I was lookin for you man wanted to check out the new ride, show you mine, and discuss some business as usual lol

As for the pictures, mine are on the computer already, was gonna edit them, but screw it that'll take too long so I'll just resize them and post them in a separate photo thread hopefully sometime today. Here's a few cell shots for now.

If you guys are in for putting together another one late this month or early November if the weather permits, I'm def. in again.. Same route or another!

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Short ram intake, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
Bilstein Sports with Eibach Pro springs + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1)
Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.

Last edited by egye30; 10-16-2012 at 06:03 PM.
egye30 is offline   Reply With Quote