View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Exclamation Urban Outlaw: Magnus Walker Porsche Documentary

For anyone else that is also a Porsche fanatic or a fan of Magnus Walker. Actually any fan of good cinematography and a quality story should enjoy this thoroughly.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out there are a couple of other forum members who are aware of this project and anxiously awaiting it's release. Seems it went live yesterday and after excitedly watching it just now, I must say it was well worth the wait. Very well done, great story and great production skill.

I have no affiliation with the film or it's producers, but if you enjoyed it as much as I did, and love seeing quality work like this related to automotive passion/themes, there is a support link where you can make donations and make suggestions for the next piece the production team might undertake. I'd love to see it be about BMW, particularly something from the late 80's, or late 70's to early 80's.

Interesting note, the film was chosen to be distributed using, and aside from the producer/director mentioning what great things he feels Reelhouse offers to filmmakers, he mentions that them being Canadian and thus home grown also gives them the nod. So it's got Canadian roots which help it be distributed to the public for free (or at least at the costs incurred by the creators to produce it). Check it out under the news & info section.

///M-TRD3 is offline   Reply With Quote