Kurt, I don't know why my car is that fast. It did reach close to 215 km/h on the back straight with conservative braking at the end. Need to check my data to confirm. My mods are mainly bolt-ons;
- AA Race Headers and Race Exhaust
- AA DME
- M50 Intake with AFE Cold Air.
- UUC Pulleys
- UUC 8.5 Flywheel with M5 Clutch
- 3.73 Final Drive with 4 clutch upgrade
- all other mods are suspension related (bushings, AST 4200, no rear sway bar, stock front sway bar, x-brace, ....)
Our M3 weighed in at 2750lbs prior to other weight reduction mods; we expect the car to be around 2700 +/- 25 lbs. But if you're asking if we have cheater mods like a S/C or Turbo, we don't. You can ask Shawn, Chris or Jamie; they have seen my car numerous times this summer and have been competing against it here in Montreal.
I do have some videos, however, I don't think I have the 1:37.1 on tape, the damn goPro always runs out of battery. However, I do have that on datalogger (Racepak G2x). I was pretty consistent in the 1:37's in the afternoon. I wished I could hit 1:36's with the street tires. Maybe next year.