View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
Barnsdale
2nd Gear Member

2004 BMW 325i Sedan Premium

Hey Everyone,

I'm interested in upgrading to a M3 and that means I now have to list this, it's sad to see it go but I'm hoping to find another enthusiast to pass it on to. UVIP, certification, valid E-Test and set of plates included with sale.

Details:
• 2004 BMW 325i Sedan
• Mystic Blue Exterior - Stage 3 clay bar, polish and wax done in Spring 2012 (True Gem Detailing)
o 5 speed automatic with steptronic and sport mode
o Style 135M 18inch rims with brand new tires bought in Spring 2012 (225/45/18 all around)
o Silver aluminum interior trim, sunroof and Weathertech front all season mats
• Cold Weather package (Manual seats, heated seats, rain sensing wipers, heated mirrors)
• Bi-Xenon auto-levelling headlights
• Automatic climate control

Regularly serviced with all records dating back to original owner, I take pride in my cars and have done all preventive maintenance work. I also waited longer to find a vehicle that had all records from original owners.

• 136,xxx kilometres
• Last oil change was September 2012 at 135,000 km with Mobil1
• VCG, Oil Filter Housing, Spark Plugs, Timing Belt and Power Steering Pump have all been replaced this Spring/Summer.

Upgrades and Extras:
• Separate set of 16 inch BMW stock rims with winter tires that were only used for 1 season last year.
• 20% window tint
• Eibach Pro Kit Suspension (drives much better and gives the car a very clean look)
• LED Halo Angel Eyes (professionally installed), LED licence plate light and Kenwood Bluetooth CD deck (professionally installed)

Pictures:
http://s1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/kingbarnsdale/

$14,500 located in East Toronto (Lakeshore and Coxwell). It goes without saying, no low ballers - I have no problem keeping the car if it doesn't sell but I'm giving anyone interested a chance to buy a well taken care of 325i before I upgrade.

Contact Mike for more information and to set up viewing.
647-204-9252
mike-barnsdale{at}live{dot}ca

Last edited by Barnsdale; 10-08-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Barnsdale is offline   Reply With Quote