Thread: 3 Series Opinions: 2007 335i Sedan
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #13
Pierce330
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
high teens to low 20's, regardless of the mods.All the mods will do is make your car "stick out" from the MANY 335i that are out there, to some buyers and obviously most likely to sell faster.

There are VERY VERY VERY few people out there looking for a GOOD car, everyone just wants a CHEAP car.

MANY buyers do not want a car that needs nothing in terms of maintenance, they all want things either currently wrong or coming up for replacement so that they can use that against you to lower your price. If nothing is wrong, they may walk away because they can't bargain and it is most likely out of their range.

Best of luck anyway, I am finding more and more people are not dealing with private selling, rather just trading in their cars or selling them into dealers.

The aggrivation out there is hardly worth the extra few $$$ in the end. Kijiji is by FAR the worst.
Completely agree with you on this one!!! It seems that many dealers are also just buying crap...ie. cars that have claims against them etc. Most cars I see on autotrader are priced well below market value...
E90 328i Xdrive (Current)
Pierce330 is offline   Reply With Quote