Thread: 3 Series Opinions: 2007 335i Sedan
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #12
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

high teens to low 20's, regardless of the mods.All the mods will do is make your car "stick out" from the MANY 335i that are out there, to some buyers and obviously most likely to sell faster.

There are VERY VERY VERY few people out there looking for a GOOD car, everyone just wants a CHEAP car.

MANY buyers do not want a car that needs nothing in terms of maintenance, they all want things either currently wrong or coming up for replacement so that they can use that against you to lower your price. If nothing is wrong, they may walk away because they can't bargain and it is most likely out of their range.

Best of luck anyway, I am finding more and more people are not dealing with private selling, rather just trading in their cars or selling them into dealers.

The aggrivation out there is hardly worth the extra few $$$ in the end. Kijiji is by FAR the worst.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote