View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
supernaught
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to supernaught
E30: 4 sets of sedan seats CHEAP and free interior pieces - Peterborough

All for sedans, 3 sets from ixes and one from a 318, all will fit in non ix sedans

1. Black leather, comfort seats, heated, front and rear, 8/10 condition. No rips or tears, only lumbar heaters work, haven't looked at why. $150 obo

2. Blue cloth comfort seats, front and rear in 8/10, some wear on driver's but very minor. $75 for all obo

3. Grey cloth sport seats, heated, front and rear, 6/10 condition. Drivers and pass both have medium wear and would need some work. Rear seat has headrests but a tear in one corner of the seatback. Front seat heaters are not tried but ohm out ok with a meter. $150 obo

4. Grey cloth sport seats, heated, fronts only. 5/10. These were left exposed in the shop one day and the dog tore a piece drivers bolster. Small repair but they have to go. One shock weld is broken. $75 for the pair

5. Grey cloth comfort seats, heated, front and rear. 7/10. Drivers seat has very little wear, pass is nice. Haven't hooked up the heaters to test yet. $100

I've got some matching door cards that will be included in any full set for free. Blue cloth, grey cloth and black leather(x2 sets).

I am scrapping my parts car, so anything left inside is free to whomever wants to come and pull something out before it goes in 2 weeks. Its an 88 325ix, diamantschwarz II. This is not a part out anymore, just a free for all. Some small parts are spoken for, but I'm sure that anyone that comes out here will not go home empty handed.

I live near peterborough, and anyone is welcome to come and take a look, I've got a shitton of parts to get rid of before I move.

If you want to come out to look, or want a set of seats, let me know through PM and I will shoot you my contact details. I will not deliver seats.

Cheers

I'll be posting some pictures later today to show condition.

88 325IX TOURING DiamantSchwarz|89 325IX AlpinWeiss|88 325IX DiamantSchwarz
supernaught is offline   Reply With Quote