View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #48
BMWWW
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3ftw View Post
What an awesome cruise this was! Really enjoyed the drive. Great weather, great roads, good crowd, and bmws! couldnt ask for more. Thanks for organizing this cruise!

As for BMWWW(were you in the black e90 lci?) I actually saw you and the orange ford behind you drive by everyone when we stopped at the deli, but there was no way for me to wave you down.
That was us. I actually had my eyes peeled for the group, but I must have been looking down navigating... I distinctly remember passing through that little 'village' before the last stretch, and thinking to myself, "Damn stomach, you be huuuungry + dear lord, this picturesque village looks like a perfect place to stop...."

[quote=Tom;1582565]Sorry there wasn't enough space on the hiway and I didn't want to get us called in but I could tell you wanted to hear the beast open up haha, Hardeep and I and whoever else wants to come plan on doing this route again within a few weeks, so you should come!

Thanks boss! U miss that butter already? Lolol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 740-iLL View Post

Any time bud!
My friend and I were thinking the same thing + it's now in the off-season, cheap lodging in Muskoka...
BMWWW is online now   Reply With Quote