View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
ViSoR
2nd Gear Member

Strong E46 Comeback: ///M3 and Touring

After owning my first BMW 4-5 years ago, an E46 328i sport package sedan that I modded to my taste, my love for the brand was born. After selling the 328i I went on to an E90 325i sport package that I sold last year. When I bought the E90 I hesitated so long because I wanted my dream car, an E46 M3, but decided to go with the more recent car that still had warranty. Well the hell with sedans, I don't have kids yet so I went for the M3. Now as much fun as the M3 was the first winter I had it, after all the preventive maintenance and mods I did to it this first summer season I could not see myself taking it out this coming winter.

Another E46 model I always had love for is the Touring. You don't see much of these driving around and I always wanted a pimped out wagon. I'm gonna try and keep this one OEM+ and throw a nice Thule box on the roof for the snowboards in winter.

Here is my E46 comeback :

2002 M3, carbon black on cinnamon

Future plans for the M3 include a CSL trunk, a front lip, maybe some spacers, new tires, maybe a new section 1 and 2 to compliment the El Diablo muffler.

Thanks to Oneil Castro for the photoshoot!!
ViSoR is offline   Reply With Quote