View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Maxbimmer Autumn Cruise 2012: Sunday September 16th

Date: Sunday September 16th
Time: 11am meet - 12pm SHARP cruise departure (you're not there, too bad!)
Meeting Place: Dave & Busters parking lot
Address: 120 Interchange Way, Vaughan

Time for another run around the Muskoka region! As above indicates we'll be meeting in Woodbridge for an hour of chatting then depart northbound. The full round trip back to the Toronto area is around 400km. As I did for the Spring Cruise I will create a Google map of the route and have copies for everyone at the meet spot.

News:
- the last 1/4 of the route is different than last year's. Several new twisty and scenic backroads have been found and implemented into the old basic route.
- there is a lunch stop, a coffee stop, and a dinner stop. We never drive more than 1.5 hours without a break to stretch our legs, regroup, and use the facilities.
- the lunch and coffee stops are 30 mins each and I will give a 5 minute warning before leaving each stop.
- dinner will take place at around 5:30pm. Your choice of either Boston Pizza or Regatta Steakhouse which sit next to each other right on the water in Gravenhurst.
- if you stay for dinner, expect to return to the GTA at approximately 9pm. If you skip dinner but do the full cruise route you will be in the GTA by 7:30pm. Distance from Dave & Busters to dinner stop = 245km; distance from dinner location back to D&B = 145km.

Here's some great pics of last year's event taken by our ex-photog qimis (thanks Len!):

Hope to see you there.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote