View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #14
jeff2
Jeff2

I was searching for info on that dealer. Here's a few direct points(and I'll try not to "ramble" too much:
1. Believe this thread is "Downsview Auto Group - Feedback". So I was providing some detailed "feedback" if you notice my first line is "Experience with Downsview Place Auto Group for BMW 328xi". If I just dropped 3 or 4 lines, believe it would serve NO value to others reading this. If I'm wrong please correct me. Seems pretty straightforward.

2. I am in the process of buying a 328xi so guess that makes me a "Newbie". Hence my post a year after the last post. If I'm wrong please correct me. Seems pretty straightforward.

3. I was merely trying to provide value here since I did get value from this forum and others. If that is not what these forums are for, then by all means, correct me.

When doing research I would think anyone would want as much information as possible. Whether it be applying for a high paying job, buying a new iphone or a new car. If I'm wrong please correct me. Seems pretty straightforward.
jeff2 is offline   Reply With Quote