View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #17
nab24-
2nd Gear Member

Got a nice rainy day off so I figured id post up my progress.

I havent posted pictures up of the the new body kit yet so here they are along with fresh window tint, and brand new rims and tires.

IMG_0386.JPG

I've had all the motor problems fixed so no more check engine light, unfortunately though my headlight control module decided to sh*t the bed on me 2 weeks ago and that ran me a solid 800$, also replaced my front pads/rotors, along with something else that I already forgot about.

Ive run out of money for this season and I never got around to getting heavy into the performance stuff but i have decided im going to go with PSS9/10 suspension, Spec racing clutch with LW alum fly. replace all the bushings to tighten everything up. Still unsure of what type of supercharger I should go with. and i would really like to have the motor rebuilt with higher end performance parts but i havent done any research on that yet.

I hope you guys are like this thread, and i will keep updating as i purchase/get new parts for next year!

if you have any suggestions as to what i should do/ look into please let me know!

thanks,

Nick